It’s that time of the year again! New Years Resolutions! I was fairly successful at achieving my goals this past year, so with that momentum, I’m gonna try and kick 2015 off on the right foot!
- Complete the Tone It Up Love Your Body series — YES, a 6 week commitment of working out EVERY day! But I love love love the TIU series. They’re FREE! And give away tons of prizes. If you’ve never done one, I highly recommend jumping on board for this one! Starts on January 1st. 🙂 I will post again about this tomorrow — I’m setting up a Tone It Up/Fitness Instagram so we can all be in this together! More details on that to come.
- Go to a Yoga class once a week — I really need to work on my flexibility.. Especially while running and lifting so much.
- Follow the Blogilates 12 week transformation meal plan during the Love Your Body series. This meal plan came with the Fitness Journal last new years, and I still have it saved on my computer. It WORKED y’all. And I wasn’t starving all the time! I don’t know if you can steal purchase this one, but I think she has similar ones. While Blogilates does do workout schedules, I much prefer Tone It Up’s… I’m not really sure why?
- Join a DietBet — and WIN! I did this last new years, it was 4 weeks to lose 5% of your weight. I put $30 in the pot; got my money back, and $15 on top of it! It was a perfect way to keep me motivated and make some money. Now that I know I can do it, I’m definitely willing to put more money in to the pot, in order to get more out! 😉
- Be more positive — I’m kind of a negative nancy, so this is something I think I should really work on. Being healthy and active REALLY helps my attitude though, so hopefully this will come with all the things above!
What are some of your New Years’ Resolutions??