I can’t be the only one completely overwhelmed by samples — can I? Between Birchbox and free samples with every Sephora purchase (not to mention the makeup bags full of samples they do sometimes .. I sure am a sucker for those), I have a BAJILLION samples of products. I need to start finding a way to integrate them into my skin care routine! Perhaps some OCD organization is in order. Right now, they are all just randomly shuffled together, and just continue to pile up.
As a random resolution (I missed New Years with this one) I’d like to make it a point to organize all my samples and begin incorporating them into my skincare routine on a more regular basis. By doing this, I aspire to be able to write more reviews on products! (I’m still moisturizer searching, don’t worry — all y’all’s help has not gone un-noticed!)
How do you incorporate samples into your skincare routine?? Does your skin ever give you trouble because of them? I wanna hear in the comments below!
Okay y’all — first and foremost… Sorry for slight absence the rest of the week! I’m wrapping up a rotation right now. But I’ve been reading blogs and trying to keep active on my fitness instagram.. Follow that here!
But I am now asking for y’all’s help… I am on a quest for the PERFECT facial moisturizer! The main rule is that it won’t break the bank. I have oily skin that can break out in times of stress, etc.
So I’m asking y’all — what’s your favorite facial moisturizer? Do you use it in conjunction with the brands face wash & toner as well? If you have a beauty blog especially, I’m interested in any skincare routine posts you may have. Just link below. If I fall in love, I will most definitely do a review of the ones I try and link out credit, of course! ❤
Thanks in advance for all y’all’s help!
I love love love getting my Birchbox every month! This month was a pretty good month, too. Here’s what all I got.. (From top L going clockwise…)
- Davines Replumping Superactive — leave in hair treatment is the large bottle, and then shampoo & conditioner in the packets (my hair is super fine, so I can’t wait to try this trio! I have been searching for the perfect shampoo & conditioner to make a big difference for a long time)
- Real Chemistry Luminous 3-minute Peel — I LOVE peels!
- SeaRX Anti-Wrinkle Facial Lift Treatment serum — I don’t really worry much yet in the wrinkle department, but this time of year I really enjoy using serums because I feel like they give that extra boost of hydration my skin needs when it’s so dry. Definitely awesome!
- Mirenesse iCurl Secret Weapon 24Hr Mascara — I actually just bought new mascara (my fav, L’oreal Millionize), but I love switching it up with my mascara! The one thing about mascaras that I don’t like is when they get super flaky — hopefully this one holds up; it’s supposed to be long-lasting, which will be good with my long work days!
- Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris fragrance — this perfume reminds me a lot of Chance by Chanel.. it’s only sold at Birchbox and is $80, but Chance is $58 at Sephora soo.. You see where I’m going with this.
- And finally, the red card is for $10 off at the Gap! I don’t shop much at the Gap to be honest, but maybe they have a cute cheap scarf or something to use this for? Any suggestions?