The winner has been announced on my new blog, http://toastthegirlalmighty.com! Go check it out!
I love love love getting my Birchbox every month! This month was a pretty good month, too. Here’s what all I got.. (From top L going clockwise…)
- Davines Replumping Superactive — leave in hair treatment is the large bottle, and then shampoo & conditioner in the packets (my hair is super fine, so I can’t wait to try this trio! I have been searching for the perfect shampoo & conditioner to make a big difference for a long time)
- Real Chemistry Luminous 3-minute Peel — I LOVE peels!
- SeaRX Anti-Wrinkle Facial Lift Treatment serum — I don’t really worry much yet in the wrinkle department, but this time of year I really enjoy using serums because I feel like they give that extra boost of hydration my skin needs when it’s so dry. Definitely awesome!
- Mirenesse iCurl Secret Weapon 24Hr Mascara — I actually just bought new mascara (my fav, L’oreal Millionize), but I love switching it up with my mascara! The one thing about mascaras that I don’t like is when they get super flaky — hopefully this one holds up; it’s supposed to be long-lasting, which will be good with my long work days!
- Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris fragrance — this perfume reminds me a lot of Chance by Chanel.. it’s only sold at Birchbox and is $80, but Chance is $58 at Sephora soo.. You see where I’m going with this.
- And finally, the red card is for $10 off at the Gap! I don’t shop much at the Gap to be honest, but maybe they have a cute cheap scarf or something to use this for? Any suggestions?