So, I’ve qualified for Birchbox Aces for two or three months now. But up until a few weeks ago, apparently, I had my email notifications turned off — I’m an idiot, I know. But one of the perks of being a Birchbox Ace is getting to choose one sample of the month OR selecting one of the Special Edition boxes as your monthly box. So, for this month none of the selected samples really jumped out.. I elected to receive the Rent the Runway Box, which I am SO glad I did! Here’s what I got:
- The Balm Read My Lips – Bam! — full size here — I have been on a lippie kick recently so I’ll take whatever I can get my greedy little paws on.
- Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner in Raina — full size here — I have blue eyes so I LOVE the look of navy eyeliner! I also recently cleaned out my eyeliner bin and noticed my collection is slack-a-lackin’, so this is so perfect.
- derma e Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic scrub — full size here — the only type of skincare product I haven’t bought 825936 different kinds of recently is SCRUBS. Yet again, perfect. Also the worry wrinkles on my forehead have been bumming me out recently. The one thing about this, though — it smells like straight up old lady. Sorry. I’m trying to feel YOUNGER here people!
- Not Soap, Radio Body Wash – the stuff that cupid dips his arrows in — full size here — I have been in such a Valentine’s-y mood recently that this is right up my alley. And it smells like blackberries. It’s already in my shower and I cannot WAIT to use it!
- Fekkai Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo — full size here — okay, so I got a dry shampoo last month. But hey, this means I can go a little longer without dishing out some moolah on more dry shampoo. Let’s be real, as a medical student who works out daily — dry shampoo is one of my closest friends.
- $30 off a rental for Rent the Runway — I almost peed myself with excitement over this one. Before you judge me, I have had a dress in my RTR cart for a month now just waiting on the date of this year’s spring formal (yes medical school is like high school for grownups) and so THIS IS PERFECT. Times a thousand million.
As you can tell, I was SUPER pleased by this months box.. I have no idea how they can sell that for $10. It’s like stealing. Click here to sign up for Birchbox!
What’d you get in your Birchbox this month??
Don’t forget to check out my Fabulous February GIVEAWAY!