Since I have been on my perfect moisturizer quest, I decided to hit up Sephora online recently. Here’s what I wound up with…
- Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask — seen here. My combination skin does tend to dry out in the winter time, so I finally got this beauty off my favorites list. I’ve heard great things about it in the past! I love the idea of putting it on before bed and waking up with amazing skin.
- WEN by Chaz Dean Healthy Haircare Kit — seen here. I’ve heard about Wen haircare through so many different people for so long, I finally just bit the bullet and got this kit. My hair is super fine, breaks easily, and lacks volume. This is supposed to be super light weight but moisturizing, so hopefully my hair will fluff up and grow out. I’ll do a review if it’s all the rage!
- Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer — full size seen here, but I bought a smaller & cheaper size that for the life of me I can’t find at Sephora.com anymore. Pretty self explanatory, I need a good moisturizer! And the option to buy a smaller less expensive size is perfect for me while I try things out.
- Bumble & Bumble All Style Blowout deluxe sample — I’m SUPER excited about trying this gel out! It smells amaaazing!
- Two perfume samples I tossed in with the other samples in my Fabulous February GIVEAWAY
Have you tried any of these beauty products? What’d you think? What have you picked up from Sephora recently?