This was my very first ever FabFitFun box. I received the Winter box this week, after signing up in December. And I have to say: I am in LOVE! I already receive Birchbox, as you’ve probably seen in my previous unboxings, but this is very different and I think I love it more. I’m not considering unsubbing from Birchbox, because I like getting things monthly. The FabFitFun box unfortunately only comes 4x a year. So, for now, I’ll just be enjoying..both! Here’s what I got in my Winter FabFitFun box…
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive: I received a tiny jar of this in my Birchbox and used every last drop. So I was really excited to get a full size! I used it already and I love the way my skin feels after. Retail: $39
- Half United Fighting Hunger Necklace: This necklace is super cute, it’s shaped like a bullet shell/casing/whatever (I’m uneducated in bullet terminology, sorry). Each necklace donates 7 meals to those who are fighting hunger across the world, too, so I love that! Retail: $34
- Zumba 60 min DVD “Max” & $25 Gift Card: I’m SO excited about this DVD! I am getting really tired of running as my cardio, and so I’m pumped to have a fun cardio alternative. I burned __ calories in 60 mins! I’ve also already used my $25 gift card. You get free shipping, so I bought a $22 adorable top. Score! Retail: $55
- Passport to Beauty Tibetan Goji Berry Intense Anti-aging Eye Serum with Retinol: This is a ginormous thing of eye cream, and I have a feeling it’s going to last me forever! I have tons to try out (way too many samples, remember?) and so it may take me some time to get around to this one.
- Daniel Stone COCO Candle: I’m a candle FIEND. This smells AMAZING. It’s made of coconut oil or something or other but I would love it either way. It’s literally been lit the entire time since I opened this box. Retail: $42
- yourMinerals Assorted EyeShadow Duo: These are loose powder eyeshadows, and I like the colors. They’re not my most favorite, but I think they’re nice and light and wintery, and I could get away with wearing them to work. So that’s nice! Retail: $44
- Salted — 3 months of Free Membership: I didn’t know what Salted was before this box, but it’s essentially Netflix + Cooking for Dummies. Hello, I’m a cooking dummie! So this is going to be super helpful for me. I’ve already watched a couple of short clips, and I’ve already learned a lot. I can’t wait to keep learning and expand my skills throughout the next three months!! Retail: $29.97
- Lather AHA Hand Creme with Evening Primrose: This is a giant. Tub. Of wonderful amazing smelling hand cream. I can’t stop using it! Can’t stop won’t stop! It’s going to last me FOREVER. Retail: $30 (they should charge more for this)
- $30 Fashion Project Gift Card with Free Shipping: This is one of the few things I wasn’t super pumped about, mainly because when I went to the website, most everything was over $30. Retail: $18 (I don’t get the value here but alright.)
- Organic Valley Organic Balance Milk Protein Shake: I love protein! It’s also lactose free. Retail: $2.99
- Justin’s Classic Almond Butter: I already knew I loved this. Thanks for the to-go pack! Retail: $0.63
- Special K Snack Bar: I love snackies! I love Special K! Retail: not included in total
This entire box, which you can get for $49, is worth a total of $383.59 — amazing! I was skeptical when I signed up, but I have to admit, I’m in love! If you’re interested in signing up, click here, and use the promo code FALL5 for $5 off and free shipping!
Are you subscribed to the FabFitFun box? What’s your favorite thing you’ve gotten?